WhatsApp is one of the most popular and downloaded apps not only for messaging but also for video and voice calls. Whether it’s file sharing or group chats or video calling, it becomes a one-stop-shop for all your messaging needs.
However, what it does not allow is the recording of voice calls. However, there are various third-party apps that can be used to record WhatsApp voice calls.
Here we will tell you the best possible way to record WhatsApp voice calls on Android and iOS devices. So let’s get started.
How to record WhatsApp voice calls on Android
- Call Recorder: Cube ACR allows you to seamlessly record voice calls via WhatsApp. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the Cube Call app or click here.
- Once installed, open the Cube Call app and then switch to WhatsApp.
- On WhatsApp, you will see the Cube Call widget when you answer or make a WhatsApp call.
- If you don’t see the widget, open Cube Call and choose Force VoIP call as the voice call.
- Now the app will automatically record WhatsApp voice calls and save the files to your device’s internal memory.
- Cube ACR can also be used to record voice calls of other apps like Slack, Zoom, Telegram, Signal and more.
How to record WhatsApp voice calls on iPhone
Recording a call on iPhone can be tricky because there is no app that allows you to record voice calls. However, there is a solution with which you can record voice calls. All you need is a Mac and an iPhone.
Here’s how to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone:
- Download QuickTime on your Mac as it is available for free.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac and open QuickTime.
- Once open, go to File and select New Sound Recording.
- Select iPhone as an option and click the record button in QuickTime
- Now, using your iPhone, call WhatsApp and click on the add user icon.
- Call the person and your voice call will be automatically recorded.
- The uploaded file will be saved on your Mac.
this app is one of the most used messaging platforms with almost 2 billion monthly active users. The messaging service offers regular updates and features to ensure security and improve the user experience. It is not limited to just sending text messages but offers various other features like sharing photos, videos, voice recordings, GIFs, etc.
Until now, it was not possible to forward picture messages with a caption. Each time the person forwards the image to other contacts, the caption will automatically disappear. Now, thanks to the new update, you can now forward picture messages without removing the caption.
However, it is important to note that whenever you share a forwarded message, a “forwarded” tag will always appear. This feature is available for both iOS and Android users.
Here’s how to forward WhatsApp images without removing the caption:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat from where you want to forward the image.
- Tap and hold the image and click ‘forward’.
- Select the personal chat or group you want to forward the image to.
- The image will be shared without losing the caption.
Features of WhatsApp
Simple and reliable messaging
Send a message to your friends and family for free. WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection to send messages, so you can avoid SMS charges
Groups to keep in touch Stay in touch
with the groups of people that matter most to you, such as your family or co-workers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
WHATSAPP VOICE AND VIDEO CALLS
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they are in another country. And with free* video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations when voice or text just isn’t enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone’s internet connection instead of your mobile plan’s voice minutes, so you don’t have to worry about expensive call charges.
WHATSAPP ON WEB AND DESKTOP
Continue the conversation
With WhatsApp on the web and on desktop, you can seamlessly sync all your chats to your computer so you can chat on whichever device is most convenient for you. To get started, download the desktop app or visit web.whatsapp.com
Security by default
Some of your most personal moments are shared on WhatsApp, which is why we’ve built end-to-end encryption into the latest versions of our app. With end-to-end encryption, your messages and calls are secured so that only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them, and no one in between, not even WhatsApp.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Share the moments that matter
Send photos and videos to WhatsApp instantly. With WhatsApp, photos and videos are sent quickly, even if you have a slow connection.
Easy document sharing
Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more without bothering with email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100MB in size, so it’s easy to get what you need to whom you want.
Say what you mean
Sometimes your voice says it all. With a single tap, you can record a voice message, perfect for a quick greeting or a longer story.
From day one, we built WhatsApp to help you stay in touch with friends, share important information during natural disasters, reconnect with separated families, or find a better life. End-to-end encryption keeps your messages, photos, videos, voicemails, documents and calls safe from falling into the wrong hands
WhatsApp end-to-end encryption is used when you send messages to another person using its Messenger. End-to-end encryption ensures that only you and the person you are communicating with can read or listen to what is sent, and no one in between, not even WhatsApp. Thanks to end-to-end encryption, your messages are secured with a lock and only the recipient and you have the special key needed to unlock and read them. All this happens automatically: there is no need to turn on settings or set up special secret chats to secure your messages.
When you send a message to a business WhatsApp account, your message will be safely delivered to the destination chosen by the business.